A gathering place for the 1977 graduates of Shawnee Mission West High School in Overland Park, KS.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Shawnee Mission West Class of 1977
Hey classmates, this is the only way I thought we might keep in touch and to share some photos and stuff that might bring back some memories and create some new ones. This is your spot so tell us what you'v been up to.
Ed McPheeters
Double click on the slideshow to get a better look.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh my gosh, this looked like so much fun! Wish I could have made it but it was really bad timing for me. Ed, is there any way that the pictures can be labeled? I recognize probably 1/4 of the women but who the heck are those men??? I might have recognized Pat Ronan in a few but not so sure. There were so many people there I would have loved to see, probably even more if I recognized them! Thanks for all your hard work, and of course Elisa's too! Carol (Lose) Admire
Hey Guys, Happy New Year! If any of you would like your very own copy of the year book pics and Epic's, just send me a CD and I'll burn it for you. Also don't forget you can get a superbly done DVD of the reunion. It really is fabulous! Just contact Suzanne. Thanks guys and talk to you soon. Elisa
What a great reunion we had. Sorry some of you had to miss it. What was apparent is how you can so quickly rekindle friendships with those who shared one of the most important times of your life. Let's keep it going!!
2 comments:
oh my gosh, this looked like so much fun! Wish I could have made it but it was really bad timing for me. Ed, is there any way that the pictures can be labeled? I recognize probably 1/4 of the women but who the heck are those men??? I might have recognized Pat Ronan in a few but not so sure. There were so many people there I would have loved to see, probably even more if I recognized them! Thanks for all your hard work, and of course Elisa's too! Carol (Lose) Admire
Hey Guys, Happy New Year! If any of you would like your very own copy of the year book pics and Epic's, just send me a CD and I'll burn it for you. Also don't forget you can get a superbly done DVD of the reunion. It really is fabulous! Just contact Suzanne.
Thanks guys and talk to you soon.
Elisa
Post a Comment